Thursday, August 14, 2014

I hate those who want to "help"

I hate those well meaning people who want to "help" (why I never talked about wanting to die).

Ok I'll admit when I really wanted to die most I didn't talk about it much.  In fact most people who know me have NEVER known I ever wanted to die. 
Let's face it.... you tell someone and they want to help.  All of a sudden you're flooded with advice from well meaning but misguided people.  You're also bombarded with a lot of negativity and judgment, as well as people outright forbidding you to take your life.
Stupidly, when people actually do take that step those around them wonder why they never reached out for help.  Duh!  Maybe because the "help" offered is no help at all!
I have to tell you something here:  They can't help you.  They don't understand unless they've been their themselves.  Even then they don't fully understand because no one can live inside someone else.

Only YOU know your reasons, how you feel and what you want.
Therefore, only YOU can decide if you're staying or going.

My only request is that you do your research and make a truly informed decision BEFORE taking action, and that you don't do it on the spur of the moment or while under the influence of something like drugs, alcohol, music, sickness or even hormonal imbalances (which are a bitch for both guys and gals). 

Why?  Because it's unfair to you.  Outside influences make you think and feel things that aren't really you and you have to get away from them in order to make a real and true choice.  Make sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment